Southern Diversion II Grassy Key Florida

We just executed a Wedding we have been fully planning at the Southern Diversion II off grassy Key Florida! We actually live down the street from the Venue! They even had Surprise Fireworks done professionally just like Fourth of July. They were amazing and went off as soon as they cut the cake! We had a Whiskey barrel for the beer cooler, our boat bar setup for the bar. We started setting up this wedding on a Thursday and did not finish till 3 pm on Saturday with more then 12 hour work days there was so much detail! We love details though, and work amazing with Destination brides! About 80% of my brides are Destination, with the other 20% being locals to the keys, Key West to Key Largo. We are located in the Heart of the Keys!

Caterer: Chef Wes

Florist: Marathon Florist

Photographer: Bob Care

Coordinator: Jill Atkinson

Rentals: Mile Marker Party Rentals

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s